Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Fall Rewind

With Christmas excitement now in the air, I guess you can say fall is coming to an end. The past couple months have been a blur, but that’s a good thing! This past year has been really hard for me personally, but the past weeks I been able to turn heartache into something different. I have seen smiles come back to my family’s faces when seeing all the kids dressed in Halloween costumes, relaxing during an annual hayride, or sitting around the Thanksgiving table. Yes, our table wasn’t complete, and it will never be again, but I know he was with us the whole time. Plus, this year, we were able to have a Thanksgiving dinner with my sister in law and her family. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures to document it.

I have so many things to be thankful for!! I have wonderful family and friends, a full time job that I love, a warm home full of love!! Plus, I’m thankful for the success I had this fall with my photography business. A special thank you to all of my clients!! Without you, I couldn't make one of my dreams come true.

Here is my fall rewind!!


Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment