Sunday, November 20, 2011

Seth + Lauren = Micah

I have waited for months to get my camera on this little guy! Ever since Lauren told me she was pregnant; I have been looking at baby pictures on other photographer’s websites and Pinterest. I was excited and happy for Lauren and Seth when I got the phone call that little, well he wasn’t so little weighing in over 10 lbs, Micah had entered the world. However, my excitement turned into fear because I knew I would be taking his pictures within the next week. This fall has been a first of many things for me and a newborn session was one of them. Thank goodness Trevor wanted to come with me to observe. Trevor is becoming more and more interested in photography and now wants to join me on photo sessions. For being eleven years old, he had a lot of ideas and he helped calm down my nerves.

Lauren and Seth, thank you for welcoming Trevor and I into your home. Micah is so precious. Enjoy every moment because it does go by fast!! I hope you enjoy the pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment