Monday, May 21, 2012

KC Sea Life


I just realized I haven’t blogged in a while! Life has been extremely busy for the  past couple of weeks.  First up to bat, is Mackenzie’s fieldtrip.  It was the last field trip for her third grade class. My baby is going to be a fourth grader:(  I won’t even mention Trevor is going into seventh. Mackenzie’s field trip was to the Kansas City Sea Life Aquarium. I really enjoyed the aquarium. I think their admission price is a little too extreme for the amount of exhibits they have. However, all the kids had a blast looking at the different species of fish there are in the ocean. Most of the kids stated the sharks were their favorite. My favorite part was spending time with Mackenzie!!

The view of downtown KC




 The first thing Mackenzie said was "He is smiling at us" I got to hold a stingray out in the ocean on a cruise we went on a long time ago. I can't wait to take the kids so they can have the same experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment