Monday, April 30, 2012

Down on the farm


It is no secret that I hate living in the city. I mean hate with a capital H!! I’m a complete nature loving, country girl at heart. That’s why I always look forward to going to my brother’s house. Randy lives on 100+ acres in the middle of nowhere. He has cows, chickens, a horse, and I’m completely jealous. I have to learn patience because I know one day I will have my old farm house on a hill!!

Last weekend, it was time to vaccinate all of his cows. I wanted to get up close to the cows but I wasn’t allowed in the pin (for some reason, my dad still thinks I’m a little girl) so I had to stand outside of the gate to take pictures. 

Here is my weekend rewind!!



Randy and Cole working the gates


My Dad


 Chris


 The boys


I LOVE THIS CALF!! I was designing a barn/house for it in my backyard but Chris wouldn't let me take it home. (Insert tears!)


Since it was cold and rainy, the girls watched movies inside


Allie had to show me Bubba's (Cole) new baby chicks


Who couldn't love this face?

Have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment