Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chasing Dreams

I have been bad, I mean really bad. I have neglected my blog since January. However, I have a really good reason. Since winter time is extremely slow in the photography world, I have decided to take a couple college courses. I’m slowly working on getting my college degree. Plus, it doesn’t hurt when I work at a university and get to take classes on my lunch break for FREE!
Besides my passion for my family and photography, I have a deep desire to help people. I want to help the people who believes there is no way out, are battling the demons within, the people who can’t live a normal functional life due to a mental disorder. At first I thought my calling was nursing, but after a couple Psychology classes, I decided I want to be a therapist!!
I know I have a lot on my plate, but with the good Lord above, I know I’m going to make all my dreams come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment