Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting Out of My Comfort Zone

I have to admit when I was asked to take these family photos, I was nervous. I was nervous because I have never done a group session that big. I’m not scared to tell people that I don't feel completely comfortable with posing. I know this is something I have to work on and am determined to get better. But this family was great!! Not only are they great because they are part of my family, but they totally worked it! They were complete naturals in front of my camera, which made my job easy!! Thank you to the Dickson, Jackson and Blackwell family for making me feel like I’m going one step in the right direction!!

I could easily post a 100+ pictures but I’m going to keep it to a few of my favorites.
























Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Amy you did an amazing job! I am so excited and cannot wait to see all the pics that you took. You were so patient and very easy to work with. I think it is great taht you are following your passion.
    I have been showing off the sneak peaks to all my friends and co-workers. I think you are going to do amazing work in this business. I am already looking foward to when the kids age, so that we can do more phots.
    Thank you so much photgraphing my family!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my night. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete